Friday, April 11, 2008

Woo-hoo! Someone reads this blog!



I can tell SOMEONE out there reads this. Know how?

There was CREAMER in the breakroom today. That's how.

AWESOME. I feel like I've been welcomed back to civilization.

Anyway, work-related stuff: sale on Skullcandy ends today, printers are still $30, Shoreline Act2 cases will be 20% off starting Wednesday, the 16th. Those things are nice because they're made out of 100% post-consumer plastic waste. Good stuff.

Spent yesterday afternoon shopping with other people's money. :) Actually, I was buying for the store, but I'm a girl and it's kinda fun sometimes. Anyway, bought a bunch of new BuiltNY sleeves - neoprene laptop covers, new colors and paterns. Also Skullcandy is now making their Skullcrushers in black, so those are on the way, too. Look for them next week.

For the uninitiated: Skullcrushers are over-the-ear headphones with a POWERED SUBWOOFER. Seriously. We've got a pair we busted open to demo to people; they're at the counter, so just ask one of the kids to let you try them. My husband's comment was, I thought, the best description - "It's like getting your brain massaged from the inside." Really. You need to check these out.

And I just found out UH Hilo's Bookstore has one lonely MB062LL/A MacBook in-stock. We gotta mark that down and move it out. It'll be low. Trust me. Like, $749. Brand new, still in the box, may have to pay to ship it up here, but that's, like, $18. And I think I gotta take a look at what Maui, Windward and Hilo are using as demos; watch our clearance list, because those may come up soon and they'll be lightly used and in great condition. Leave a comment or e-mail me at clakins@hawaii.edu if you need more info.

No comments: