Aloha! I'm Chris, the manager of the UH Bookstore Computer Department, and shown is 2/3 of my crack staff, including (from left to right):
* Nico Sipin - senior, business major. Past-times include scavenging parts from dead macs in a continuing attempt to build the ultimate franken-computer. Habitually gets his bike stolen. If you have a spare, let him know!
* Mariann Major - senior, psychology major. Our department color. Currently pursuing her ambition to form our staff into America's Next Great Dance Troupe. She's, uh, got a loooooong way to go.
* Jeff Racca - junior, business major. Currently eagerly awaiting his 21st birthday later this month. Always on the look-out for a hat that fits.
* Altair Kaneshiro - our service technician (a.k.a. the resident know-it-all). You think he's got an unusual name? You should meet his twin brother, Antares.
* Roland Co (not pictured) - assistant manager. The serious one of the crew. While at work, anyway. But we suspect there's more to the story, on First Fridays, at least...
* Chris Akins (not pictured) - manager. My picture may not be up there, but you'll know me when you see me. I'm tall. I have glasses and freckles. And I'm a natural blonde. That's my excuse.