Thursday, May 15, 2008

Adobe Update


I had a customer describe me recently as uber-cool. What a way to stroke an old lady's ego. :) But today the ever-lovin' vog has me feeling uber-crappy. My head is splitting, so I've got my shoes off and am hiding at my desk pushing papers. Among the papers pushed: an inventory level report on our Student Licensed Adobe products. The good news: we've still got plenty of our most popular products. The bad news: you're SOL if you're looking for:
* CS3 Design Standard for Mac
* Photoshop Extended for Mac
* Acrobat Pro for Windows
And we've only got 6 of the CS3 Design Premium for Windows. Again, no word on the progress of the contract. So I have no clue when the new one will be in place. Sorry. Nuthin' I can do about it, but I'll let you know as soon as I'm able to get those back on order.

In further sad news - lost Jeff today. No, he ain't dead; just back on Maui for the summer. NOW who will give me brutally honest fashion criticism?

But, happy-happy joy-joy: Mariann is graduating on Sunday AND she got accepted to grad school for the fall AND she'll continue to work this summer. Yippee! Congrats, Mariann!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog is awesome :p

Christine Akins said...

Awww, thanks - but our customers are even awesomer (if that were a word, it would TOTALLY fit you guys!)