Friday, November 14, 2008

Mele Kalikimaka!


Long time, no blog!

Shortly after my last entry I had to fly back to the mainland unexpectedly. :( And so since then I've been playing catch-up. Anyhow, I'm back, firing on all cylinders (well, as close to it as a goof like me can get), and gearing up for Christmas.

So here's the deal: November 20th, 2008. FREE iPODS and a MACBOOK. FREE. NO CATCH. Okay, one little catch. You gotta be here to win.

It's gonna happen like this:

* Extended hours, open 8am-6pm. $5 t-shirts and hats and cheap cookbooks, etc. After 4pm, everything in the store will be an extra 10% off (with a few exceptions)
* Starting at 9:00am, we're gonna give away stuff every 2 hours. First a shuffle, then a nano, then a classic, then a touch, until finally, at 5:00pm (drum-roll please.....) we're giving away a MacBook. Whoo-hoo!
* You GOTTA BE HERE to win. if we call your name and you ain't here, we're movin' on to the next name!

So it should be awesome. I'll have homemade candy and cookies on hand. My trial batch of toffee has gotten rave reviews. And I got a cute Mrs. Claus costume coming and a special dispensation from the boss to ditch my uniform for the occasion to wear it. And 'Tair and the kids will all have Santa hats, so come for some cool deals, sweet treats, and a photo with the gang.

I thought about getting Roland a Grinch costume, but I don't think I'd be able to wrestle him into it. Oh well.

As for cool things for Christmas, I'm bringing in a few PSPs, Nintodo DSs and even a couple of Wii's. And yes, my prices will be very competitive - AND tax-free. We've got some sweet cameras, digital picture frames, some musical instruments, and awesome audio coming in, too. OMG, we even found this "USB Beverage Chiller" - it's like a coaster that you plug it into your computer and it'll keep your adult-type beverage cool and frosty while you surf. Just ordered it all, so crossing my fingers and hoping to have it for the 20th. Otherwise, just keep coming back throughout the season, we'll have plenty of neat stuff.

No comments: