Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wheeeeee!

So, my spoiled brat of a kid got a Wii for Christmas. Plus the extra controllers, nunchuks, and Wii Fit and Balance board. And boy do I feel silly now - because if I'd had all that stuff in stock here at the Bookstore I could have bought it from myself for a lot less!

But don't make the mistake I made and buy elsewhere - we've got Wiis in stock now! We've got games and accessories and dance pads and yoga mats and more on the way. We HOPE to get some balance boards even next week. More will be coming in continuously, so keep checking!

Now, I come from the PacMan/Donkey Kong generation, so I need a little help choosing the right assortment of games. Right now I have the kids on my staff advising me. I am TOTALLY open to suggestions, so please leave a comment or e-mail me.

Incidentally, all our stuff is competitively priced AND tax free, so don't buy anywhere else (like dummy me) or you'll pay too much!

We've also got DS's and PSP's. We're bringing in some Blue microphones, webcams and iPod recorders for you audiophiles. And you can keep it all clean with - drum roll, please - Celly Smellys! Celly Smellys are scented, pre-moistened cleaning wipes for for cell phones and personal electronics. And take it from me, as I type this on my Pina Colada scented MacBook, they work great!

Oh! And we've got HP F4280 All-In-One printers available for $49.95. Get 'em while they last!

3rd Gen iPod nano prices have fallen $40 to $109 for the 8GB, and 1st Gen iPod touch prices are down $50 to $159 for the 8GB, $199 for the 16GB and $329 for the 32GB. Quantities are limited!

1 comment:

Jessica Pohlkamp said...

I am so glad you love Celly Smellys - I do too! They not only smell good, but as you pointed out they really do work. They clean everything, just like you said, including cell phones, laptops, video games, GPS and more. My favorite flavor is Smelly Colada too, and thanks for the post!