Friday, July 10, 2009




It's only July, but I'm already in Back-to-School Mode. Personally, I've fallen into the daily habit of jogging at Magic Island and jumping in the water to cool off and watch the sunrise as a stress-coping mechanism. To help ease YOUR financial stress for Back-to-School we've got the following deals:

* Buy a Mac, get a free (after rebate) iPod Touch. AND, starting Monday, July 13, get a FREE HP All-In-One printer, too (not a rebate, just a free printer!)
* August 17-22, get 20% off everything in the store (excluding, of course, certain items like CPUs and iPods)
* August 24-Sept 5 10-20% off essential BTS items like printers, ink, flash drives, stuff like that

Will announce more sales as they come closer.

Also, heads up:
* Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard will be out in September. NO, I DON'T know the exact date, but we'll probably have a party when we get it on the shelves!
* Windows 7 will be out October 22. I heard it doesn't suck quite like Vista (shhhhh...I didn't actually say that!) AND we'll have it on sale for the first week and a half!

Finally, thought this was good for a laugh. Me, I can only do about 6 of these, but I have a sneaking suspicion Altair's hovering around 90%+.
100 Essential Skills for Geeks

No comments: