Monday, April 7, 2008

There's no place like home...

Well, I'm back from my whirlwind tour of UCSD, UCI, UCLA, Stanford, Apple HQ and CCRA's annual conference and expo (that's Campus Computer Reseller's Alliance, for you uninitiated).  I brought back waaaay too many souvenirs for my already-spoiled kid, piles of free pens for my staff, and a really nasty head cold.  But not to worry - the DayQuil will kick in any moment and I'll be flyin'!
BTW, that's a pic of Mariann and Nico rehearsing their dance moves.  Thought I was kidding about that in the last post?  Think again.... (spring break was a bit slow around here).

Hey, we also have a Facebook page now, and Mariann and Jeff just stroked my middle-aged ego by adding me as friends and becoming "fans" of the store.  Check it out:
The Computer Department on Facebook!

Hey, head's up - printers going on sale on Wednesday - $30 off Canon MP210s and Epson Stylus R280s.

No comments: